To continuously improve how we protect your personal data, we have updated our confidentiality policy. Find out more. X
|a. Identity of processing manager
Place des Tendances SAS (a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €422,600, having its head office at 102 rue de Provence, 75009 Paris, France, registered in the Paris trade and companies register under no. 493 264 527) is the processing manager for data processed through the site www.placedestendances.com.
b. Data processed
Place des Tendances processes personal data connected with browsing, registration and management of purchases on the site, particularly the following personal data typologies:
- Identification and address (title, full name, telephone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, and certain information proving the identity of users if necessary);
- Data enabling the management of orders (transaction number, amount, detail of items purchased, brand purchased, date of purchase, etc.);
- Data enabling the management of customer accounts and customer service (account creation date, customer claims, etc.);
- Data relating to payment means and procedures (bank card, payment in three instalments free of charge, gift vouchers, purchase vouchers, Paypal accounts, Printania payment cards, bank card information enabling payment to be made (card number, expiry date, etc.));
- The history of points acquired after purchases and Club Trendy benefits;
- Preference data (e.g. the choice of preferred brands selected by users in the dedicated section "my favourite brands" in their personal spaces, through the addition of selected products or when they add items to their baskets);
- Data relating to the approval or refusal of commercial prospecting (text messages or emails);
- Data relating to the organisation and processing of competitions, lotteries and promotional operations (participation date, answers given, nature of prizes on offer, etc.);
- Data relating to loyalty creation and commercial prospecting, including data on the use of emails and text messages (dispatch date, email opened, clicks, etc.);
- Data relating to exchanges with the customer service department;
- Data relating to web browsing (cookies, browsing data, audience measurements etc.)
Data marked with an asterisk in information collection forms are obligatory. If these fields are not completed, orders cannot be placed.
c. Purpose of processing personal data
Place des Tendances processes the personal data collected mainly for the following purposes:
- To manage online sales on the site www.placedestendances.com;
- To manage and follow up orders (sales contracts with users, payments, invoicing, deliveries and returns of products);
- To monitor customer relations, satisfaction surveys, claims management and customer service;
- To carry out marketing actions (promotional actions, customisation actions by email or through animation/displays on the site, etc.);
- To improve the customer experience (measurement of quality and satisfaction levels);
- To improve knowledge of customers: statistics studies and customer segmentations;
- To carry out and manage commercial prospecting (standardisation, enrichment, deduplication);
- To manage access rights;
- To organise competitions, lotteries and all promotional operations;
- To prevent and manage fraud and outstanding debt;
- To manage the Club Trendy loyalty programme;
- To measure the Place des Tendances site's audiences;
- To display targeted advertising by a partner.
Depending on the purpose, processing will be based on compliance with a contractual obligation or a legal obligation i.e. on consent or legitimate interests.
d. Recipients of data collected
The personal data processed by Place des Tendances are intended for the departments authorised by Place des Tendances, in charge of managing the site. Depending on the authorisation level, the following departments may have access to all or part of personal data:
- The authorised departments of the technical service providers, logistics and transport providers and financial service providers of Place des Tendances;
- State entities, the police and legal authorities, including as part of their mission in any legal process.
e. Origin of personal data
f. Information and rights of holders
Pursuant to personal data protection legislation, any person affected by the processing operation has the right to view, access, correct and delete data concerning them, the right to object for a legitimate reason, and the right to oppose prospecting, particularly commercial prospecting.
In addition, people joining a programme have the right to limit processing concerning them and the right to issue specific and general instructions concerning the storage, deletion and communication of their data after their deaths.
You can exercise these rights by using the contact form: https://www.placedestendances.com/uk/en/customer-service or writing to the following address: Place des Tendances, Service Client 110 bis avenue de Générale Leclerc 93500 Pantin, France, enclosing a photocopy of your identity papers.
Lastly, users have the right to make a complaint to the CNIL (the French data protection authority).
g. Storage period
Depending on their purpose, the personal data processed by Place des Tendances are stored in compliance with the legislation applicable and archived according to the legal period of limitation and storage, particularly as regards tax, business and accounting information.
h. Location of data
Personal data are hosted on the servers of a service provider located in France.
|a. Scope of application
This policy applies to cookies installed by Place des Tendances when its site www.placedestendances.com is visited.
b. Definition of cookies
A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer, telephone or any other device. It consists of a tracer installed and read when a website is viewed, and contains various data: the domain name that installed it, a value and an expiry date if applicable.
c. The purpose of cookies on the site
You can deactivate cookies by following the instructions indicated in paragraph f) below, "Management of cookies by web users »
The cookies used on our site are as follows:
I- Cookies connected with the site functions
Maximum lifetime: 12 months
Lifetime: 13 months
Maximum lifetime: 12 months
II- Site analysis cookies, particularly for audience measurements
These cookies enable Place des Tendances to gather information on the site's use or performances and improve its operation.
Maximum lifetime: 13 months
This cookie is installed if you indicate your agreement by continuing to browse on the website www.placedestendances.com.
III- Advertising cookies
These cookies are used to provide you with appropriate, customised advertisements. They also limit the number of displays of an advertisement and help us to measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. These cookies are mainly third-party cookies.
Lifetime: 13 months
This cookie is installed if you give your agreement, notably by continuing to browse on the website www.placedestendances.com.
IV- Social media cookies
These social cookies are designed to enable users to share pages and content via third-party social media. The site www.placedestendances.com also uses plug-ins and social buttons. Social plug-ins facilitate the sharing of pages and content of the website www.placedestendances.com on the various social platforms. They enable you to share information on our site with your friends on the social media.
These cookies are installed if you indicate your agreement by continuing to browse on the website www.placedestendances.com, and by clicking on the button of the social network concerned.
Lifetime: according to the policies of the social media concerned.
For more information on the use of your personal data as regards the social media, you can view the privacy policies of the third party social networks concerned.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Twitter : https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
Google + : https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=en-GB
e. Storage period of data collected by cookies
Data collected by cookies are stored for the various above-mentioned periods depending on the purpose of the cookie, and in any event for a maximum period of 13 months from your first visit to the site.
f. Management of cookies
You can delete cookies from your computer, telephone or any other device by following the procedures indicated below. You can also block the installation of cookies on your computer directly in the settings of your browser server.
You will find more information on this subject by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/en/home . However, you should be aware that your browsing experience on the site could then be restricted.
The cookie deletion procedure to follow is different with each browser.
With Google Chrome, you will find the procedure to follow here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
With Mozilla Firefox, you will find the procedure to follow here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
With Internet Explorer, you will find the procedure to follow here:: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
With Safari, you will find the procedure to follow here: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/managing-cookies/